Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fortunate Finds: A Scrap of a 1940s Simplicity Pattern Catalog

It's been a while since I posted a "fortunate find." Here's a little surprise from one of the 40s vintage sewing patterns I recently listed in the shop, Hollywood 1627:



I find it interesting that I found a torn-out page from a Simplicity catalog in a Hollywood pattern!  I am wondering if the would-be sewist was interested in the suit pattern, number 1745, as Hollywood 1627 is a suit-dress pattern.  It is a mystery -- I guess we'll never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!