Friday, October 30, 2009

SALE - SALE - SALE


Advance notice:  I am running Halloween SALE in the shop this weekend.  I'm offering a special discount just for my blog readers of 20% off anything in the shop.  Just alert me in the "message to seller" box that you read my blog and would like the Halloween discount.  The discount will come in the form of a PayPal refund,  and can't be combined with any other offer. (smile)

This "hallowed" offer begins as soon as you read this post, and ends on All Saints Day (November 1st) at midnight Pacific Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!